Mr Heater 35K BTU Portable Forced Air Propane Shop Space Heater Reconditioned
(You save $30.00)
Heavy-duty design built for the jobsite. This Mr. Heater 35,000 BTU Propane Forced Air Heater comes with a standard 10ft hose, regulator, and all the safety you would expect of a Mr. Heater product. Equipped with factory installed high limit switch and thermoelectric safety valve, you can feel comfortable using this heater on any jobsite. Just plug the heater into a 110v outlet, then hook-up the included hose and regulator to a 20lb propane tank (not included) or larger and you are ready to take the chill out of any job.
- 35,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 800 sq. ft.
- Operates up to 12 hours on a 20 lb. propane tank (Not Included)
- Rugged and durable steel construction
- Economical, efficient and clean burning
- Heavy duty high output fan
- Hose and regulator included
- BTU per Hour 35,000
- Heating Area (Sq Ft) 800
- Electricity Required No
- Weight (Lbs) 17.00
- Model MH35FA
- Length 20.25
- Width 9.50
- Disclaimer Start heater fan prior to ignition to purge fuel.
- Use Construction Sites, Garage, Workshops, Agricultural Buildings, Remodeling Jobs, Industrial or Commercial Workspaces, Emergencies
- Thermostat No
- Safety Tip-Over Switch No
- Fuel Type Propane
- Heat Type Forced Air
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) No
- High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes
- Indoor Safe No
- Ignition Piezo
- Hose & Regulator Included Yes
Manufacturer's Direct 90 Day Warranty - Please call 800-251-0001 for Parts, Technical and Warranty Support.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!