Intex Swimming Pool Type B Filter Cartridge 29005E Case of 6 Filters
(You save $20.00)
Intex Type B Filter Cartridges Model 29005E - Case of 6
Brand New Genuine Intex Type B Filter Cartridges Replacement Type B Filter cartridges for Intex Filter Pumps. See compatibility chart below. These filter cartridges will also work with many other brands of filter pumps. Check your pump for fitment.
- Intex® filter cartridges feature a thicker, heavier Dacron paper for more efficient filtration
- Easy to clean Dacron material
- Replace filter cartridge every two weeks
- Compatible with Intex & Krystal Klear Filter Pumps such as:
- Intex 56611/E - Filter Pump Chlorine Generator Combination Saltwater System
- Intex 56621/E - 4000 gal/hour Filter Pump
- Intex 58621 (pre-2004) - 3000 gal/hour Filter Pump
- Intex 56633/E/EG - 2500 gal/hour Filter Pump
- Intex 56631 - 2000 gal/hour Filter Pump
- Intex 58621 - 2000 gal/hour Filter Pump
- Krystal Clear Model FP621R - 4000 gal/hour Filter Pump
- Krystal Clear Model 520R - 3000 gal/hour Filter Pump
- Krystal Clear Model 633 - 2500 gal/hour Filter Pump
- Krystal Clear Model 520 - 2000 gal/hour Filter Pump
- Krystal Clear Model 51 - 2000 gal/hour Filter Pump
- Also known as 59901e and 59905E in past seasons
6 - Type B 29005E Filter Cartridges
Just what I needed.
These are getting hard to find for a reasonable price. Windy City had the best price. Fast shipping too.
I reached out to Windy City about the pump I purchased from them about 8pm. I got an almost immediate response from a person who helped me trouble shoot until roughly 10pm. Turned out it was my filter which I had ordered from another company and had been delayed. I decided to order from Windy City again. They were delivered in two days. The product is as described and well packaged. I might add when I ordered my pump from them the pump came overnight! Great company, highly recommend purchasing any product from this store.
Only use Intex filter cartridges
Intex is the best filter for their products. They have way more pleats, better material and wider to completely fill canister. You can clean and reuse multiple times before having to replace. Cheaper brands are no where near as efficient.