Dewalt Heavy Duty Forced Air 215,000 BTU Torpedo Shop Heater DXH215HD Refurbished
(You save $250.00)
Dewalt Heavy Duty Forced Air 215,000 BTU Kerosene Torpedo Shop Heater DXH215HD
This portable multi-fuel forced air space heater features a 14 gallon fuel tank that provides 8 hours of heat. It's rugged, durable design stands up to demanding jobsite conditions and is one of the most convenient way of heating large outdoor spaces. It provides an almost instant relief from cold weather It's ideal for residential, industrial and commercial applications. Unit features the best cold weather starting capability in the industry. It can be operated equally as well on either kerosene or diesel and is 98% fuel efficient.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.
- Heats up to 6,500 square feet.
- 14 gallon tank capacity.
- 215,000 BTU.
- 8 hours of run time.
- Best cold weather starting.
- Solid Foam Rubber 10" Flat Free Tires.
- Durable barrel design.
- Designed to operate on multiple fuels.
- Recessed controls.
- Sealed motor.
- Fuel Type: Diesel, Kerosene, Fuel Oil & Jet Fuel
- Thermostatically Controlled
- Heater Controls: Electronic
- Fuel Capacity: 14 Gal
- Weight: 120 lbs when fully fueled
- CSA certified
Manufacturer's Direct 90 Day Warranty - Please contact Enerco for Parts, Technical and Warranty Support.
Manufacturer's Direct 90 Day Warranty - Please call 800-251-0001 for Parts, Technical and Warranty Support.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!