DeWalt Kerosene Constuction Shop Torpedo Heater 185K BTU Refurbished
(You save $270.00)
Dewalt Heavy Duty Forced Air 185,000 BTU Kerosene Torpedo Shop Heater DXH185K
This portable multi-fuel forced air space heater features a 13.4 gallon fuel tank that provides 9.8 hours of heat. It's rugged, durable design stands up to demanding jobsite conditions and is one of the most convenient way of heating large outdoor spaces. It provides an almost instant relief from cold weather It's ideal for residential, industrial and commercial applications. Unit features the best cold weather starting capability in the industry. It can be operated equally as well on either kerosene or diesel and is 98% fuel efficient.
- Heats up to 4,700 square feet.
- 13.4 gallon tank capacity.
- 185,000 BTU.
- 9.8 hours of run time.
- Best cold weather starting.
- Solid Foam Rubber Flat Free Tires.
- Durable barrel design.
- Designed to operate on multiple fuels.
- Recessed controls.
- Sealed motor.
- Fuel Type: Diesel, Kerosene, Fuel Oil & Jet Fuel
- Thermostatically Controlled
- Heater Controls: Electronic
- Fuel Capacity: 13.4 Gal
- Weight: 118 lbs when fully fueled
- CSA certified
Manufacturer's Direct 90 Day Warranty - Please call Enerco for Parts, Technical and Warranty Support.
Manufacturer's Direct 90 Day Warranty - Please call 866-447-2194 for Parts, Technical and Warranty Support.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed